- express with a beaming face or smile
"he beamed his approval"
- smile radiantly; express joy through one's facial expression
- the broad side of a ship
"they sighted land on the port beam"
- Go onto the balance beam!
- Get yourself astride the balance beam.
- My lights are on full beam.
- This lamp sends out a powerful beam.
- A beam of sunlight came through the clouds.
- This beam won't hold the weight of the second story.
- We found a beam of light in the night sky.
- A beam of white light is split by a prism into rays of various colors.
- A beam of light through the window woke the professor up out of a deep sleep.
- Beam trawls
- Wedging beam
- Passing beam
- beam (m);
- Beam trawl
- Driving beam