- grote oppervlakte
- the extent of something from side to side
- the capacity to understand a broad range of topics
"a teacher must have a breadth of knowledge of the subject"
- We escaped death by a hair's breadth.
- What is the breadth of this road?
- The river is 50 meters in breadth.
- Divide its length and breadth by ten.
- He is looked up to for his breadth of mind.
- He escaped being run over by a hair's breadth.
- The village lay in a valley about half a mile in breadth.
- It is likely that nobody can accurately estimate the depth and breadth of this ravine.
- How far is an Irishman from a drunkard? The breadth of the table.
- I'm interested in data related to the Great Wall. What is its length, its breadth and height?
- Lojban is designed to be unambiguous in orthography, phonology, morphology, and grammar. Lojban semantics, however, must support the same breadth of human thought as natural languages.
- overall breadth in metres
- is the moulded breadth of the ship
- Length L and Breadth B give the maximum hull dimensions (see also Article 1.01 Definitions).
- L and B are the length and the breadth of the ship (metres),