communication by computer
- electronic means of communication;
- policies and regulation for electronic communication networks and services
- policies and regulation for electronic communication networks and services.
- Technical developments have led to increasing use of electronic means for the transmission of documents and electronic communication has become increasingly reliable as a means of communication.
- The communication of information by electronic means may prove impossible in certain situations.
- Electronic means shall be used whenever possible for any communication provided for in this Article.
- The Commission shall establish and maintain an electronic communication platform to publish;
- used solely for communication between LCD panel and video processing electronic circuits
- Such cooperation should make the utmost use of electronic means of communication and relevant Community programmes.
- Spectrum use by terrestrial mobile electronic communication networks is outside the scope of this Decision.
- Modern transport, energy and electronic communication infrastructure is an important factor of a reinvigorated Lisbon strategy.
- Electronic communication is a suitable means of rapid and reliable data exchange between Member States’ institutions.
- A market of electronic communication open and competitive is also important in this regard.
- Rapid two-way communication, including electronic communication, should be established between the Commission and the Member States regarding the quantities applied for and imported.
- Documents may be transmitted to the Commission by any communication technique, including electronic means: fax; e-mail; electronic form; website etc.