- My uncle says he's about to embark on a new business venture.
- He resolved to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime enterprise.
- Whenever new passengers embark a passenger safety briefing shall be given immediately before or after departure.
- he is crossing the border in question in order to embark on, re-embark on or disembark from a ship on which he will work or has worked as a seafarer.
- Europe needs to foster its entrepreneurial drive more effectively and it needs more new firms willing to embark on creative or innovative ventures.
- .6 Where necessary, means shall be provided for bringing the davit-launched survival craft against the ship’s side and holding them alongside so that persons can safely embark.
- ‘port’ means a place having facilities for merchant ships to moor and to load or unload cargo or to disembark or embark passengers to or from vessels;
- embark and disembark in the stop-over airport or the airport of arrival situated in the territory of a Member State;
- If the expected return on the investment project is higher than the required rate of return, they will embark on the project.
- Without that written record, we would be forced to embark on post hoc speculation about the thought process by which the investigating authority arrived at its ultimate conclusions.
- Europe needs to foster its entrepreneurial drive more effectively and it needs more firms willing to embark on creative or innovative ventures.
- .6 Where necessary means shall be provided for bringing the davit-launched survival craft against the ship's side and holding them alongside so that persons can safely embark.
- to embark a disabled person or a person with reduced mobility at such an airport, provided that the person concerned has a valid ticket and reservation.
- The aid had enabled Aermacchi to embark upon R & D in the civilian area which was clearly additional to the R & D otherwise carried out by the company.
- go, by any means of transport, to an airport situated in the territory of a Member State in order to embark on an aircraft departing from that same airport.