a place where something ends or is complete
the final point in a process
- He held a ball-point by the wrong end.
- Central End Point
- The handover point is the end point of the path.
- When colorimetric end-point detection is applied, the end-point is reached at the first trace of pink colour in the contents.
- At point 102, now point 106, the following sentence shall be added at the end of the first paragraph:
- If reported and relevant, the mid point and stop end RVR are also controlling.
- In Annex II, the following paragraph is added at the end of point 2 Background:
- forced swim or exercise tests with exhaustion as the end-point.
- Where death as the end-point is unavoidable, the procedure shall be designed so as to:
- The following sentence shall be added at the end of point 41:
- The following sentence shall be added at the end of point 15:
- Cut-off or end-titre point used as a measure of vaccine efficacy
- the digital subscriber line (DSL) or other end point of the originator of the communication;
- The following sentence shall be added at the end of point 19:
- in point (j), the period at the end is replaced by the following: