- (of leaves or petals) having a smooth edge; not broken up into teeth or lobes
- I read the entire book.
- They filmed the entire ceremony.
- The entire world desires peace.
- You upset the entire place!
- She weeped the entire night.
- The entire IT department has been bangalored.
- The entire city was without electricity.
- Today I love the entire world.
- The river flooded the entire region.
- The entire town was under water.
- She's lived here her entire life.
- The armed forces occupied the entire territory.
- I almost understood the entire thing!
- Tom talked away the entire night.
- The hero's speech touched the entire audience.