- kosten die men moet maken om een voordeel te kunnen behalen
- money spent to perform work and usually reimbursed by an employer
"he kept a careful record of his expenses at the meeting"
- terugbetaling van onkosten
- a detriment or sacrifice
"at the expense of"
- amounts paid for goods and services that may be currently tax deductible (as opposed to capital expenditures)
- boekwaarde verlagen
- reduce the estimated value of something
- This adds to the expense.
- The ship was built at considerable expense.
- The trip is at company's expense.
- She got it at her own expense.
- I traveled at my own expense.
- The expense is chargeable on him.
- They had great fun at my expense.
- The expense is 10000 yen at lowest.
- I don't care about the expense.
- The joke was at my expense.
- The expense will fall on him.
- They did it at great expense.
- Running a car is a great expense.
- Keeping a car is a considerable expense.
- I paid the bill out of my expense account.