- amounts paid for goods and services that may be currently tax deductible (as opposed to capital expenditures)
- Disbursement shall take place annually.
- Planned date of disbursement of aid
- Alleged date of disbursement of aid
- Disbursement of revenues and use of non-disbursed revenues
- The disbursement of the aid follows the schedule foreseen for the two tranches.
- It will begin six months after the last disbursement and will be spread over 12 years.
- requirements regarding disbursement of the revenues pursuant to paragraphs 2 to 6 of this Article;
- the disbursement of revenues and the implementation of CCS and RES demonstration projects.
- The Intercreditor Agreement lays down the necessary provisions concerning disbursement and repayment.
- Disbursement of budgetary support shall be conditional on satisfactory progress towards achieving the objectives in terms of impact and results.
- Montenegro or Serbia will not be entitled to any additional disbursement of macro-financial assistance under this Decision.
- This Decision does not entitle Serbia to any additional disbursement of macro-financial assistance from the Community.
- The disbursement of grants will be made in instalments, with successive instalments being released after review of progress achieved.
- In the present case, although the decision to grant the rescue aid loan was taken on 10 May 2002, the actual disbursement took place on 24 July 2002 and the repayment followed exactly six months after the disbursement.
- Bringing forward the disbursement period for the above-mentioned premiums and payments constitutes an appropriate step in this direction.