- He likes to explore underground caves.
- We're about to explore some uncharted territory.
- He hopes to explore the uninhabited island.
- I'll explore the seven seas in a giant bucket.
- I would really like to explore this cave.
- We need to explore all possible cures for cancer.
- Tom continued to explore other ideas about the new product.
- We will explore every planet that goes around the sun.
- We want to explore an underwater oil field.
- I intend to explore the current trends in the evolution of mass communication devices.
- Tom and Mary then found themselves side by side at the start of this sentence and undertook to explore it.
- One of the important differences between Japanese and Americans is that Japanese tend to choose a safe course in life, while Americans choose to explore and challenge life.
- Soon, the space agencies launched thousands of robot probes all over the Solar System to explore planets, moons, asteroids, and comets...
- A cost-effective way to explore the Solar System was to send thousands of robotic probes to scour celestial bodies for data.
- Explore options for tax incentives for small company start-ups.