- search for something desirable
"prospect a job"
- explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals
- Prospect is often better than possession.
- There is little prospect of my success.
- Is there any prospect of his recovering?
- The hotel has a good prospect.
- A good result is in prospect.
- I am excited at the prospect of seeing her.
- The prospect of famine hangs over many areas of the world.
- You are receiving this information letter because you have been in contact with our firm either as a client, a partner, or a prospect. If you no longer want to be on this list of recipients, please just send us an email with the subject "unregister".
- Only the assumption that the reader - I better say: the prospective reader, because for the moment there is not the slightest prospect, that my writing could see the lights of publicity, - unless it miraculously left our endangered fortress Europe and brought a hint of the secrets of our loneliness to those outside; - I beg to be allowed to begin anew: only because I anticipate the wish to be told casually about the who and what of the writer, I send some few notes on my own individuum out before these openings, - of course not without the awareness that exactly by doing so I might provoke doubts in the reader, that he is in the right hands, which is to say: if I, from all my being, am the right man for a task to which maybe the heart pulls me more than any qualifying relation in character.
- The macroeconomic measures adopted hold out the prospect of fiscal consolidation and lower inflation.
- In Corus’ view, there is little prospect of Carsid achieving a viable level of profit.
- On the contrary, it must be assumed that there is a reasonable prospect of continuance.
- The pipeline, in fact, opens up the prospect of a European single market for propylene.
- for which a prospect of economic viability at the end of the realisation of the investment can be demonstrated;
- Moreover, such an approach would be an invitation to the third country to raise the prospect of some negative consequences.