- (computer science) a window for an active application
- The couch is in the foreground next to the table.
- ‘foreground’ means foreground information and foreground IPR;
- Transfer of foreground
- Protection of foreground
- Joint ownership of foreground
- Ownership of foreground
- Some foreground is planned to be classified,
- Ownership of foreground by specific groups
- Access rights to background and foreground
- The level of classification of background and foreground information,
- Participants in the same indirect action shall enjoy access rights to foreground, if it is needed to use their own foreground.
- If it fails to do so the Commission may disseminate that foreground.
- The participants shall use the foreground which they own, or ensure that it is used.
- termination of participation by the owner of the background or foreground concerned.