- grammaticale categorie die aangeeft hoe de gebeurtenis die door het werkwoord wordt beschreven, wordt gezien, d.w.z. of zij momentaan, in voortgang, herhalend enz. is
- the beginning or duration or completion or repetition of the action of a verb
- aspect, facet, opzicht, dimensie
- a characteristic to be considered
- Imagination affects every aspect of our lives.
- The romantic aspect complicates the story.
- He was a man of cheerful aspect.
- The house has a southern aspect.
- That altered the aspect of the case.
- Creativity is an important aspect for the development of human.
- The fundamental aspect of imprisonment is the loss of liberty.
- We must consider every aspect of the problem.
- The critic considered every aspect of the defense program.
- The situation has taken on a new aspect.
- We must consider the question from every aspect.
- Let's approach this problem from a different aspect.
- It's not only the health aspects of sports that appeal to people, but the cooperative aspect that team sports teach, and the competitive aspect in itself.
- Although dull in almost every aspect, you're sharp in the most unexpected matters.
- "One aspect of language is an intent to communicate," he says.