- a vague indication
"he caught only a glimpse of the professor's meaning"
- a brief or incomplete view
"from the window he could catch a glimpse of the lake"
- catch a glimpse of or see briefly
"We glimpsed the Queen as she got into her limousine"
- A fleeting glimpse of eternity.
- I caught a glimpse of her face.
- I caught a glimpse of her.
- I caught a glimpse of him.
- Tom caught a glimpse of Mary.
- I only got a glimpse of the thief.
- Some dreams are a glimpse of the future.
- I caught a glimpse of him in the crowd.
- I caught a glimpse of him from the bus.
- You can get a quick glimpse of Mt. Fuji from the window of the train.
- At last he stopped before an old house, and caught another glimpse of the town.
- We can get a glimpse of the life style of ancient people from this wall painting.
- I had a glimpse of a UFO in the night sky.
- I got a glimpse of the wrestler as he hurriedly left the gymnasium.
- As the train went by, Tom caught a glimpse of the driver.