- increase the likelihood of (a response)
"The stimulus facilitates a delayed impulse"
- It is certain that Emmet contrived his 'dyad' style to facilitate the process of architectural design.
- Using the names "Tom" and "Mary" in many English sentences to facilitate translating into Japanese is very strange.
- The determining factor in question is whether this social welfare plan can facilitate the influx of immigrants.
- In the name of the Brazilian president, Luiz Inacio Lula de Silva, Claudio Soarez Rocha expressed admiration for the continuing effort which Esperanto-speaking people throughout the world are always making, for the greater spread of Esperanto. He wrote, amongst other things,“We know that in the history of mankind, there have been languages that have become intrusive as a result of political power, such as Latin, or to a certain extent French and lately, English. We very much wish, in fact, that one day Esperanto could be accepted by the majority of the nations, as a language adopted to facilitate communication without linguistic privileges.”
- Facilitate innovation
- To facilitate the dismantling:
- facilitate the verification procedures;
- INFORMATION TO FACILITATE IDENTIFICATION
- designed to facilitate recycling,
- The Parties shall facilitate:
- Facilitate innovation and promote entrepreneurship
- facilitate service of a document
- measures to facilitate multilingual communication;
- facilitate dialogue among Parties on cultural policy;
- to facilitate import and export procedures;