- a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you
"a cell phone with internet facility"
- a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry
"the assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- He wrote a letter with great facility.
- Her facility with English is wonderful.
- Access to a suspected underground nuclear facility.
- He can speak both Japanese and English with facility.
- The antiquities collection is housed in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Regarding the new facility in Brazil we have not made a decision yet.
- Littering in this facility is subject to a maximum fine of $500.
- Sperm bank regulations restrict a given donor to making sperm donations at only one facility and restrict the number of children that each donor can "father".
- Sperm bank regulations restricted a given donor to making sperm donations at only one facility and restricted the number of children that each donor could "father".
- "By the way, do you know what a Shinto shrine is?" "I've a little bit of knowledge on the subject. It's a religious facility where that which is the object of worship, that called the genius loci, is enshrined."
- Facility: …
- Training Facility
- Research facility
- Import facility