(mathematics) the resolution of an entity into factors such that when multiplied together they give the original entity
- In February 2004 EF signed a factoring service contract with TB.
- Lending of all types including, inter alia, consumer credit, mortgage credit, factoring and financing of commercial transactions (CPC 8113)
- Lending including, inter alia: consumer credit, mortgage credit, factoring, with or without recourse, financing of commercial transactions (including forfeiting)
- Corporations specialising in financial leasing , factoring, mortgage lending and consumer lending are to be included in this category.
- Such services may be provided by banks, stock exchanges, factoring enterprises, credit card enterprises and other enterprises.
- Wholesale Banking has six business units: General Lending & Payments and Cash Management, Structured Finance, Leasing & Factoring, Financial Markets, Other Wholesale Products, and ING Real Estate.
- The blending was outsourced to an unrelated company which claimed the credit and then paid cash to the company concerned less a factoring fee.
- One of the sampled biodiesel producers indirectly received benefits under this scheme as it used a factoring system to cash the biodiesel credit to which it was entitled.
- According to the French authorities, the following two tables show the company’s financial results after factoring in implementation of the additional compensatory measures described above.
- As regards corporate customers, ING’s Dutch market shares are [20-30] % for main banking relations, documentary credits, international payments and international payment services, loans and current accounts and factoring.
- In February 2004 EF signed a factoring service contract with TB. Pledges on the shares of HB and BA were registered in order to ensure compliance with the contract.
- Elsewhere, it takes a more selective approach to clients and products. Wholesale Banking has six business units: General Lending & Payments and Cash Management, Structured Finance, Leasing & Factoring, Financial Markets, Other Wholesale Products, and ING Real Estate.
- Lastly, any factoring in by the rating agencies of the State's presence as majority shareholder irrespective of any implicit or explicit guarantee or of any specific measure and irrespective of the company's specific financial situation at any given moment cannot in itself be considered state aid.
- The total amount of a credit institution's qualifying holdings in undertakings other than credit institutions, financial institutions or undertakings carrying on activities which are a direct extension of banking or concern services ancillary to banking, such as leasing, factoring, the management of unit trusts, the management of data processing services, or any other similar activity may not exceed 60 % of its own funds.
- Examples of such off-balance-sheet arrangements include risk and benefit-sharing arrangements or obligations arising from a contract such as debt factoring, combined sale and repurchase agreements, consignment stock arrangements, take or pay arrangements, securitisation arranged through separate companies and unincorporated entities, pledged assets, operating leasing arrangements, outsourcing and the like.