- the conditions under which you can use material that is copyrighted by someone else without paying royalties
- Copyright tip #5: The distinction between fair use and infringement may be unclear. Don't take any risk, consult an attorney.
- Copyright tip #3: The US copyright law lists factors to be considered in determining whether or not a particular use is fair: 1) Commercial or nonprofit purpose; 2) The amount of work used; 3) The effect of use on the potential market.
- Recoverable amount is the higher of an asset's fair value less costs to sell and its value in use.
- financial support as fair compensation to broadcasters which are required to give up the use of analogue spectrum before the expiration of the licences.
- All existing rights reserved outside the EEA with the exception of the right to reproduce for the purposes of personal use or other fair dealing.
- Area. All existing rights reserved outside the EEA, with the exception of the right to reproduce for the purposes of personal use or other fair dealing.
- IAS 39 Financial Instruments: Recognition and Measurementwith the exception of the provisions on the use of the fair value option and certain provisions relating to hedge accounting
- fair compensation to broadcasters which are required to give up the use of analogue spectrum before the expiration of their licences, if necessary and appropriate.
- To determine the amount of goodwill in a business combination in which no consideration is transferred, the acquirer shall use the acquisition-date fair value of the acquirer’s interest in the acquiree determined using a valuation technique in place of the acquisition-date fair value of the consideration transferred (paragraph 32(a)(i)).
- Eliminating distortions of competition between transport undertakings in the Member States, the proper functioning of the internal market and improved competitiveness all depend on fair mechanisms being established to charge hauliers for the cost of infrastructure use.
- In these cases, although an entity may use the cost model for one investment property, the entity shall continue to account for each of the remaining properties using the fair value model.
- Member States may not prohibit the use of descriptions or particulars other than those referred to in Articles 3, 4 and 5 which relate to characteristics of products where such descriptions or particulars are consistent with their fair trade practices.
- pursuing fair agricultural policies that promote, as appropriate, the development and maintenance of diverse farming systems that enhance the sustainable use of agricultural biological diversity and other natural resources;
- RTD performers shall grant access on a royalty-free basis, or on fair and reasonable conditions to be agreed prior to the signing of the grant agreement, to background needed to use the foreground generated in the indirect action.
- The comparative selection procedure should aim to bring mobile satellite systems in the 2 GHz frequency band into use without undue delay, while taking into account the right of applicants to fair and non-discriminatory participation.