to farm out
grant the services of or the temporary use of, for a fee
to farm out
arranged for contracted work to be done by others
- The EC's Twelve are working out a compromise on farm-price.
- Having worked on the farm all day long, he was completely tired out.
- Why, of course, the people don't want war. Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood.
- Letting out for hire of farm machinery
- The farm structure surveys in 2013 and 2016 may be carried out as sample surveys.
- The farm structure survey in 2010 shall be carried out in the form of a census.
- Members of sole holder's family carrying out farm work for the holding: male
- Members of sole holder's family carrying out farm work for the holding: female
- Work on existing buildings and new structures could also be carried out on the same farm.
- Between two Community farm structure surveys carried out in the form of a census, the SOs are updated each time there is a farm structure survey.
- The farm structure survey data shall not be used by the Commission for drawing samples or for carrying out surveys.
- The frequency of the update should be linked to the years in which farm structure surveys are carried out.
- all movements of aquaculture animals and products thereof into and out of the farm or mollusc farming area;
- Other persons, such as veterinarians, agronomists and farm technicians, may assist the feed business operators with the keeping of records relevant to the activities they carry out on the farm.
- The Council asked the Commission to undertake the measures set out in the Commission Communication of 15 September 2006 which include the production of statistical data, particularly regarding farm management practices and the use of farm inputs.