- patronized by
- She's fashionable.
- You're fashionable.
- Tom is fashionable.
- She always wears fashionable clothes.
- Next year, hats will become fashionable.
- It is fashionable to have leather chairs.
- Thus, internationalization has become a fashionable slogan for the Japanese.
- Gardening has been fashionable for a few years now.
- There have always been fashionable faces and expressions which marked an epoch.
- She altered her old clothes to make them look more fashionable.
- Lately it's not so fashionable to measure success by how far you climb up the corporate ladder.
- In this democratic age of ours men clamour for what is popularly considered the best, regardless of their feelings. They want the costly, not the refined; the fashionable, not the beautiful.