- The old man asked me the time.
- I had a fine old time.
- An old proverb says that time is money.
- Old people have difficulty understanding new technology of the time.
- The two old men while away the time playing cards.
- This old car breaks down all the time.
- The gorilla was one year old at the time.
- At the time, we were just fifteen years old.
- I met an old friend a short time ago.
- Once upon a time, there lived an old man.
- I still correspond with an old friend of mine from time to time.
- Time crumbles things; everything grows old under the power of Time and is forgotten through the lapse of Time.
- Our youth we can have but to-day, we may always find time to grow old.
- How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
- Former pop stars are just plain old women by the time they're 40.