- We are getting on first-rate.
- They looked on the writer as first-rate.
- After all is said and done, he was a first-rate novelist.
- It is no exaggeration to say that he is a first-rate writer.
- Degradation rate constant: A first order or pseudo first order kinetic rate constant, k (d–1), which indicates the rate of degradation processes.
- The first scenario is based on the higher OTE WACC discount rate (7,8 %).
- Half-life, t1/2 (d): Term used to characterise the rate of a first order reaction.
- The first type (all-industry rate) is the one relevant to the product concerned.
- If no rate is available for a particular national currency, the rate to be applied shall be that for the first day for which a rate has been published after the first working day of October.
- The interest rate to be applied shall be the rate applicable on the date on which unlawful aid was first put at the disposal of the beneficiary.
- If an aid rate in euro is altered, the rate in force on the first day of the month shall apply to all quantities supplied during that month.
- Deviations from first order kinetics may e.g. be observed if mass transfer phenomena such as the diffusion rate, rather than the biological reaction rate, is limiting the rate of biotransformation.
- If a rate has not been published after the first working day of October, the rate to be applied shall be that of the last day prior to that date for which a rate has been published.
- The new rate shall apply from the first day of the month following the recalculation by the Authority.
- The cost of travel by private car shall be reimbursed at the same rate as the first-class rail ticket.