- van groot gewicht; erg belangrijk
- (sometimes followed by `to') not subject to or influenced by
"overcome by a superior opponent"
"trust magnates who felt themselves superior to law"
- (often followed by `to') above being affected or influenced by
"he is superior to fear"
"an ignited firework proceeds superior to circumstances until its blazing vitality fades"
- of or characteristic of high rank or importance
"a superior ruler"
- of high or superior quality or performance
"superior wisdom derived from experience"
"superior math students"
- having an orbit farther from the sun than the Earth's orbit
"Mars and Jupiter are the closest in of the superior planets"
- written or printed above and to one side of another character
- a town in northwest Wisconsin on Lake Superior across from Duluth
- Tom is your superior.
- This is superior to that.
- Mathematics is a superior amusement.
- This is superior beyond comparison.
- My superior excused me for arriving late.
- He is superior in learning to me.
- They are superior to us in learning.
- He is superior to me in mathematics.
- This car is superior to that.
- I bow to your superior judgement.
- This computer is superior to that one.
- This furniture is superior beyond comparison.
- I want to talk to your superior
- These products are superior to theirs.
- Your pitching is far superior to mine.