- If you need some help, just inquire the higher ranking official.
- A higher remuneration is demanded as well as preferential ranking for forgoing voting rights.
- However, for the Commission’s objection to have real weight, it would have to rely on a higher-ranking text.
- Under Polish law, the rule that a lower mortgage ranking is automatically changed to a higher ranking is enshrined in Article 12 of the Land Register and Mortgages Act, Journal of Laws No 19, item 147.
- Their access to the market at each point in time depends on their ranking in this ‘merit order’, on the system load and on the power supplied by the generation units that have a higher ranking in the merit order.
- This is clearly so in the case of non-voting preference shares. A higher remuneration is demanded as well as preferential ranking for forgoing voting rights.
- As a result, the public creditors’ position in respect of this collateral improved, i.e. they received a higher mortgage ranking .
- Member States shall ensure that road sections showing higher priority according to the results of the ranking of high accident concentration sections and from network safety ranking are evaluated by expert teams by means of site visits guided by the elements referred to in point 3 of Annex III.
- It is true that the law and the regulation take precedence over the contract. However, for the Commission’s objection to have real weight, it would have to rely on a higher-ranking text.
- Table 26 of the present decision shows that on the basis of this assessment, each public creditor (the Social Security Office, the Lower Silesia Region Tax Office, Wrocław Psie Pole Tax Office, Wrocław City Council, the State Fund for the Rehabilitation of the Disabled, the Lower Silesia Regional Office and the Ministry of Finance) is better off in the event of the sale of all PZL Hydral's assets, i.e. each recuperates a higher proportion of its outstanding liabilities, than in a bankruptcy scenario leading to liquidation, taking into consideration the ranking and the respective collateral of the public creditors (see point 134).