position on a scale in relation to others in a sport
- Tom is the ranking officer.
- A general is a high-ranking military officer.
- There are few high-ranking positions left open for you.
- The high-ranking government official ruled out the possibility of a general election.
- In the OECD survey, northern European countries are keeping their high ranking in tax-rates.
- If you need some help, just inquire the higher ranking official.
- High-ranking Chinese and American officials met repeatedly to discuss the development of ties between the two countries.
- The large siheyuans of these high-ranking officials and wealthy merchants often featured beautifully carved and painted roof beams and pillars and carefully landscaped gardens.
- In a general maner, one can say that the learning method suited for a particular student is not suited for another student, in such a way that the efficiency of the learning method relies mostly on the modification of the ranking of the students.
- non-lower-ranking creditors:
- Lower-ranking land charge
- lower-ranking creditors:
- Max 3 — No ranking
- RANKING OF HIGH ACCIDENT CONCENTRATION SECTIONS AND NETWORK SAFETY RANKING