- degene die coördineert
- a program that controls the execution of other programs
- one who supervises or has charge and direction of
- I'm Tom's supervisor.
- I need to call my supervisor.
- I want to see your supervisor.
- The supervisor bought a really powerful machine.
- His supervisor gave him a sterling recommendation.
- The supervisor bought a really fast machine.
- Can you describe the ideal supervisor-subordinate relationship?
- You must act under the leadership of your supervisor.
- The supervisor enforced the rules here in this factory.
- Who is this administration appointing for district supervisor?
- My placement supervisor allowed me to take a day off.
- Can you name the situations in which a supervisor should use a direct order?
- My supervisor is making me do this so I'm in no hurry to finish.
- Can you list the situations in which a supervisor should give a direct order?
- My supervisor is very kind to me, but my boss is as hard as nails.