- cover with flour
"flour fish or meat before frying it"
- convert grain into flour
- meel, bloem, meelbloem
- fine powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a cereal grain
- They grind wheat into flour.
- Bread is made from flour.
- Flour is made into bread.
- We import flour from America.
- We grind wheat into flour.
- Flour is made from wheat.
- Mix the flour with two eggs.
- Flour is the main ingredient in cakes.
- She bought flour and oil in quantity.
- Coat the chicken breast with flour.
- He bought flour and oil in quantity.
- This wheat is made into flour.
- We cannot add flour to this sauce.
- Flour is sold by the pound.
- Tom is mixing flour with sugar.