- winkel waar levensmiddelen zoals suiker, koffie, rijst, kruiden en specerijen, verkocht worden
a marketplace where groceries are sold
- Grandma went to the market to buy food for the family.
- Several more companies are moving to enter the lucrative pet food market of the country.
- Betaine may not be placed on the Community market as food or food ingredient.
- The Lithuanian Agricultural and Food Products Market regulation Agency
- The Lithuanian Agricultural and Food Products Market Regulation Agency, Lietuva
- No person shall place on the market a food additive or any food in which such a food additive is present if the use of the food additive does not comply with this Regulation.
- No person shall place on the market a food enzyme or any food in which such a food enzyme has been used if the use of the food enzyme does not comply with this Regulation and its implementing measures.
- Since many food enzymes are already on the Community market, provision should be made to ensure that the switchover to a Community list of food enzymes takes place smoothly and does not disturb the existing food enzyme market.
- Post-market monitoring requirements for the use of the food for human consumption:
- Lidl is a relatively small player in the food retail market in Sweden.
- Adopt and start to implement the national market surveillance strategy for industrial products and food.
- The food and groceries retail market is mainly of a local or regional character.
- The following requirements apply only to food placed on the market in hermetically sealed containers:
- Post market monitoring requirements for the use of the food for human consumption Not required.
- Post market monitoring requirements for the use of the food for human consumption: