a unit of measurement of physical force
- if there are rules in force in such a State identifying which territorial unit's law is applicable, the law of that unit applies;
- When issuing force majeure allowances the registry administrator shall assign a unique unit identification code to each such force majeure allowance comprising the elements set out in Annex VI.
- any reference to the law or procedure of a State shall be construed as referring, where appropriate, to the law or procedure in force in the relevant territorial unit;
- Where the positive mechanical engagement arrangement retains the ball unit vertically, the static test shall be to apply an upwards vertical force to the ball equivalent to the ‘D’ value.
- provide the EU Force Commander with local political advice, including with respect to the Integrated Police Unit style capability, on which the EUSR may draw, in agreement with the said Commander, without prejudice to the chain of command;
- in the case of Community support programmes for local production, Member States may adjust by up to 20 % the financial allocation for each measure and the unit amount of aid above or below the amounts in force at the time when the request for amendment is presented.
- As from 36 months after the date of entry into force of Supplement 4 to the 01 series of amendments, Contracting Parties applying this Regulation shall grant approvals only if the type of component or separate technical unit to be approved meets the requirements of this Regulation as amended by Supplement 4 to the 01 series of amendments.
- Where the positive mechanical engagement arrangement retains the ball unit by means of a transverse horizontal design, the static test shall be to apply a force in this direction equivalent to 0,25 D. There shall not be any failure of the positive mechanical engagement device or any distortion likely to have an adverse effect on its function.
- The energy performance certificate shall include recommendations for the cost-optimal or cost-effective improvement of the energy performance of a building or building unit, unless there is no reasonable potential for such improvement compared to the energy performance requirements in force.
- In recognition of the very high research and development and unit production costs of early generations of very low carbon vehicle technologies to be introduced into the marketplace following its entry into force, this Regulation seeks to accelerate and facilitate, on an interim basis, the process of introducing into the Community market ultra low carbon vehicles at their initial stages of commercialisation.
- in the case of Community support programmes for local production, Greece may adjust by up to 20 % the financial allocation for each measure and the unit amount of aid above or below the amounts in force at the time when the request for amendment is presented.
- Switzerland shall also recognise tractor or separate technical unit type-approvals granted before the entry into force of this Agreement in accordance with Directive 74/150/EEC or 2003/37/EC, both as last amended, by the authorities responsible for type-approval in the EU Member States where that approval is still valid in the EC.
- Included in this figure are payments to temporary employment agencies and similar organisations supplying workers to clients' businesses for limited periods of time to supplement or temporarily replace the working force of the client, where the individuals provided are employees of the temporary help service unit.
- Following those adjustments and taking into consideration the outstanding period of debt securities, there should be a grandfathering provision in relation to Article 8(1)(b), Article 18(3) and Article 20(6) of Directive 2004/109/EC in respect of debt securities with a denomination per unit of at least EUR 50000, which have already been admitted to trading on a regulated market in the Union prior to the entry into force of this Directive.
- to enable the PSC to determine, taking account of the security situation and advice from HR/EUSR, the EU Force Commander, and the Head of Mission EUPM, and following EUMC and CIVCOM advice, whether all or part of the Integrated Police Unit style capability should be repositioned within EUSR domain, for duties in support of the Rule of Law, including in support of State Information and Protection Agency (SIPA). In this case, the composition of the police and military missions shall be reviewed.