a statement made about the future
- Tom does a pretty good job of forecasting the weather.
- Forecasting is the way of saying what will happen and then explaining why it didn't.
- Prophets have been forecasting the end of the world for centuries.
- Due to the early onset of winter this year, authorities are forecasting shortages of heating oil.
- For economic forecasting
- Weather-forecasting services
- Mathematical or forecasting software package
- Mathematical or forecasting software development services
- Analytical, scientific, mathematical or forecasting software package
- Analytical, scientific, mathematical or forecasting software development services
- Изпълнителна агенция за икономически анализи и прогнози (Executive Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting)
- Austria was, therefore, requested to provide detailed forecasting data and the underlying assumptions.
- The most important assumptions underlying the forecasting model are as follows:
- By February 2003, Kontali Analyse (an industry information provider) was forecasting harvesting of 475000 tonnes.
- Setting a fixed remuneration, as in the case of BayernLB, removed forecasting risks and the return was therefore generally lower.