- predict in advance
- a prediction about how something (as the weather) will develop
- What's the forecast?
- It snowed as was forecast.
- The weather forecast was right.
- The weather is forecast scientifically.
- What's the forecast for tomorrow?
- The forecast calls for rain.
- Today's weather forecast proved right.
- The weather forecast is not necessarily reliable.
- Now it's time for the weather forecast.
- The weather forecast says there'll be showers.
- Tomorrow there is a forecast of snow.
- What's the weather forecast for tomorrow?
- Unexpectedly the weather forecast came true yesterday.
- Here is the demand forecast for 1998.
- They forecast it will be cloudy tomorrow.