- the system by which one currency is exchanged for another; enables international transactions to take place
- She's a foreign exchange student.
- He's a foreign exchange student.
- Where can I exchange foreign currency?
- The exchange rates for foreign currency change daily.
- How should foreign exchange rates be shown? In the foreign exchange market they are displayed centered on the American dollar.
- As expectation increases that the dollar will weaken, the foreign exchange market's reaction to US economic indicators has been fairly muted.
- The Bank of Japan is considered to have conducted a support buying of an estimated $1 billion on the Tokyo foreign exchange market.
- Japan's gold and foreign exchange reserves stood at $68.9 billion at the end of 1998, down from $77.0 billion a year earlier.
- Foreign exchange
- foreign exchange;
- Foreign-exchange risk
- For foreign exchange
- Foreign exchange swaps
- Foreign exchange services
- Foreign exchange forward transactions