- eetgerei v.e. steel met vier punten
- cutlery used for serving and eating food
- onderdeel van fiets met het voorwiel
- the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- bepaalde opstelling van schaakstukken
- place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- shape like a fork
"She forked her fingers"
- One fork is missing.
- There is a fork missing.
- Could we have a fork?
- I can't use a fork well.
- We played a good knife and fork.
- You can't eat soup with a fork.
- A fork fell off the table.
- He stuck a meatball with his fork.
- The tines of the fork are bent.
- They eat with a knife and fork.
- I googled "knife and fork" and "fork and knife" to see which got more results.
- Take the fork out of the electric socket.
- Do you eat spaghetti by twirling it around your fork?
- Fork-users have historically been in the minority.
- Tom stuck a fork into the electrical socket.