- Few people are free of care.
- Few people are free from cares.
- It's very important for people to practice sports for free.
- Their sweet melody made young people feel free.
- With this ticket, two people can enter for free.
- People, goods and money are all free to move across national borders in the region.
- A people free to choose will always choose peace.(Ronald Reagan)
- Right now, to 20 people only, we're revealing for free the secret of manipulating younger women.
- The English people believes itself to be free; it is gravely mistaken; it is free only during the election of the members of Parliament; as soon as they are elected, the people become slaves; they are nothing.
- All people are born free and have the same rights and dignity. They are imbued with reason and conscience and should interact with each other in a spirit of brotherhood.
- The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
- "Honey, quick, quick. There's this website called Tatoeba that's auctioning it's sentence collection for a cent each! They've even got special offers like buy 100 sentences and get 1 free!" "Ah great! now people collect sentences as a hobby?! what's the world coming to!"
- We have come to the clear realization of the fact that true individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence. Necessitous men are not free men. People who are hungry and out of job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made. (Roosevelt, 1944)
- Ensure democratic governance of, and delivery of public services to, all people of Kosovo establishing a professional, accountable, accessible, representative and transparent public administration free from political interference.
- Ensure democratic governance of, and delivery of public services to, all people of Kosovo, establishing a professional, accountable, accessible, representative public administration free from undue political interference.