- members of a family line
"his people have been farmers for generations"
"are your people still alive?"
- (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
"there were at least 200 people in the audience"
- age bracket
- common people
- network army
- peanut gallery
- rank and file
- smart money
- chosen people
- fill with people
"Stalin wanted to people the empty steppes"
- furnish with people
- Hurt people hurt people.
- People are people through other people.
- Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
- Little people watch big people.
- Gods don't kill people, people with gods kill people.
- Most people think that people shouldn't eat people.
- There are happy people and unhappy people.
- Friendlier people are not necessarily dumber people.
- They were attacking people, not peaceful people.
- Young people should respect old people.
- How many people died?
- You overrate people.
- People lived in villages.
- Certain people are evil.
- Foreign people intrigue me.