- (chemistry) the nonrandom movement of an atom or radical from one place to another within a molecule
- a group of people migrating together (especially in some given time period)
- Africa is a continent of migration.
- It's a similar idea of migration.
- This species holds the record for long-distance migration.
- Death is one of two things. Either it is annihilation, and the dead have no consciousness of anything; or, as we are told, it is really a change: a migration of the soul from this place to another.
- migration policies;
- Migration strategy
- Migration paths
- Migration issues;
- Net migration
- Speed as migration criterion
- Migration and asylum
- Visa, asylum and migration
- Assessment in migration phases
- General migration criteria