- gevoel dat er onheil of gevaar dreigt
- an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- Tom got stage fright.
- I could die of fright.
- He turned pale with fright.
- People were filled with fright.
- Aside from fright she was not injured.
- Fright gave the old lady heart failure.
- Aside from fright, she was not injured.
- An octopus inks away when in fright.
- Such was her fright that she closed her eyes.
- He had a look that mingled fright with surprise.
- A little stage fright is normal before a concert.
- What a fright I got when I opened the door!
- The loud noise gave me a terrible fright.
- Helen jumped in fright at the strange sound.
- I had stage fright at first, but I got over it quickly.