- belonging to the front part
"a frontal appendage"
- of or relating to the front of an advancing mass of air
- of or adjacent to the forehead or frontal bone
"the frontal lobes"
- a drapery that covers the front of an altar
- I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
- Children below the age of 8 have an underdeveloped frontal lobe that might cause them to be unable to separate reality from fantasy. Some of them might believe that there are monsters in their closet or under the bed for example. They are also sometimes unable to distinguish dreams from reality.
- Frontal impact
- (Frontal impact)
- Frontal protection systems
- Frontal protection systems Directive
- Frontal protection system
- Frontal protection system Directive
- 60 Frontal protection systems
- Frontal impact Directive
- Frontal Protection system
- Application to frontal protection systems
- FRONTAL PROTECTION SYSTEMS TEST SPECIFICATIONS
- Frontal protection system lead (mm)
- Frontal-collision test against a barrier