- a United States liquid unit equal to 4 fluid ounces
- a British imperial capacity unit (liquid or dry) equal to 5 fluid ounces or 142.066 cubic centimeters
- Gill usually acts most efficiently.
- Argil, gill, Argyll, gill. Surely May be made to rhyme with Raleigh.
- Gill netter
- GILL Gillnet
- Encircling gill nets
- Set (anchored) gill nets
- Gill nets, entangling nets (GN);
- Combined trammel and gill nets
- Gill nets and entangling nets
- Gill-nets of mesh size > 60 mm;
- No of hooks No of gill nets of m
- Gill-nets of mesh size equal to or greater than 80 mm;
- static demersal nets including gill nets, trammel nets and tangle nets;
- static demersal nets including gill nets, trammel nets and tangle nets.
- fresh in appearance, account should be taken of the typical gill colour of the strain and/or commercial type,