- met glazuur bedekken
- coat with a glaze
"the potter glazed the dishes"
"glaze the bread with eggwhite"
- any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- a glossy finish on a fabric
- Place them on the baking sheet, then glaze them with egg yolk.
- Electrical components which contain lead in a glass or ceramic matrix compound except glass in bulbs and glaze of spark plugs
- Examples of end products are: decorative glaze in ceramics, colouring in glass, coating of filaments for fluorescent lamps, pigments for paints, gas mantles, etc.