- They sell carrots at the grocery store.
- I went to the grocery store.
- There's a grocery store on this street.
- There used to be a grocery store around the corner.
- The store where you buy groceries is called a grocery store.
- To begin with, the funds are not sufficient for running a grocery store.
- Bob worked as a clerk in the grocery store on Saturday.
- The average grocery store offers you 50.000 products.
- Customer in a grocery store: "I'd like to have three nuts, please." Sales girl: "Yes, you would like that, wouldn't you."
- Her grandfather extrapolated an isolated incident at a grocery store into a series of sweeping, unflattering generalizations about every Mexican on earth.