- a school for students intermediate between elementary school and college; usually grades 9 to 12
- The school gymnasium was enlarged.
- He could be in the gymnasium.
- The money was appropriated for building the gymnasium.
- The teachers assembled their classes in the gymnasium.
- I got a glimpse of the wrestler as he hurriedly left the gymnasium.
- Because of the rain, the picnic was held in the gymnasium.
- I got a quick glimpse of Takanohana as he hurriedly left the gymnasium.
- Gymnasium mats
- Gymnasium equipment
- Gymnasium construction work
- Volleyball gymnasium standards
- Gymnasium or athletics articles and equipment
- CPA 32.30.14: Gymnasium, fitness centre or athletics articles and equipment