a concise reference book providing specific information about a subject or location
- I consulted the handbook.
- This is a good handbook.
- We need a description of the club so that it can be added to the school handbook.
- Handbook instructions
- Handbook of the Birds of the World.
- (ed.), Farm Chemicals Handbook, Vol. 88 (2002).
- Handbook of the Birds of the World. 4.
- Further details are described in the ICM User Handbook.’;
- Further details are described in the ICM User Handbook.’
- (ed.), CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 81st ed.
- Further details are described in the ICM User Handbook.
- The Handbook of Procedure is also updated on a regular basis.
- These procedures appear in GIPSA's Rice Inspection Handbook, Chapter 2, Sampling.
- The handbook shall also include a list of the Community Reference Laboratories.
- The recently published Handbook on Environmental Public Procurement contributes significantly in this direction.