to hang around
- We can't hang around here.
- I don't think we should hang around.
- Tom likes to hang out around here.
- Just hang around in the lobby until the basketball game.
- Don't let him hang around with this kind of boys.
- I will just hang around here for a while.
- Years ago, she used to hang around with a bunch of bikers.
- You don't have to hang around if you don't want to.
- It's a pity that hang, ocarina and pipa are so unpopular around here.
- Why don't you hang around a while after everyone else leaves so we can talk?
- What a gorgeous sunset! Let's hang around for a couple of minutes and watch it.
- I used to hang out with Tom a lot, but these days he's not around much.
- Many high school students hang around at book stores reading comics.
- If we hang around here any longer there could be reinforcements coming from the second gate to take us in a pincer movement!
- You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours.