- sit or recline comfortably
- It is a lounge.
- Where is the boarding lounge?
- We ate lunch in a coffee lounge.
- Let's drop in at that coffee lounge.
- We ate a quick lunch in a coffee lounge.
- That man died of lounge cancer one week ago.
- You can't just lounge around like that while everybody else is so busy.
- "Looks like Maki's a twin!" Ken said. "Really now," I replied, totally uninterested. Maki was a member of a ukulele club that ran beside our club in the school lounge. She looked lovely in Ken's eyes, but to me she was just the sixth cutest girl in class - average, in my opinion.
- Lounge and reception-area furniture
- Yangon International Airport, Departure Lounge, Yangon
- coordination of the Parties' passenger service operations, including extensive use of code-sharing, coordination of their scheduled passenger network, sales, revenue management, mutual recognition of the respective frequent flyer programmes, marketing coordination and share of lounge usage,