- titel v.e. paragraaf; kopje boven een paragraaf
- a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about
"the heading seemed to have little to do with the text"
- Where are you heading?
- Tom is heading home.
- Tom is heading west.
- We're heading out.
- I'm heading out.
- We're heading for disaster.
- Tom is heading out.
- The bus was heading north.
- What heading does this book come under?
- Brian left heading for New York.
- What heading does this come under?
- Which direction were they heading in?
- Next week, we're heading to the mountain.
- The boat is heading toward the harbor.
- He doesn't seem to be heading for the town.