- weg die twee hoofdwegen verbindt
a passage between rooms or between buildings
a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass
- We discovered a secret passageway.
- They fled through a secret passageway.
- We discovered a secret passageway leading to the catacombs.
- Watch your step, as the passageway is slippery.
- There is a secret passageway in my mind leading to my childhood.
- The upper deck gangway shall be connected by one or more intercommunication staircases to the access passageway of a service door or to the lower deck gangway within 3 m of a service door:
- If the driver's compartment and seats adjacent to it are accessible from the main passenger compartment by means of a passageway complying with one of the conditions described in paragraph 18.104.22.168.1., no external exit is required from the driver's compartment.
- If the driver's compartment does not provide access to the passenger compartment by means of a passageway complying with one of the conditions described in paragraph 22.214.171.124.1., the following conditions shall be met:
- The activation of a fire detector in an individual cabin in this fire detection zone shall set off a visual and acoustic signal in the passageway outside that cabin.