- a temporary passageway of planks (as over mud on a building site)
- The ship lowered its gangway after docking.
- Slope of gangway
- gangway in accordance w.
- FORWARD LIMITATION OF THE GANGWAY
- One per wagon operated from the wagon (platform or gangway).
- One per wagon operated from the vehicle (platform or gangway)
- One per wagon operated from the wagon (platform or gangway)
- .7 Gangway, and cargo ports fitted below the margin line shall be of sufficient strength.
- Figure 7 Forward limitation of the gangway (see Annex 3, paragraph 188.8.131.52.1.1)
- Folding seats allowing passengers to sit in the gangway shall not be permitted.
- compartment and gangway doors, by rapid removal of the door or breaking the glass,
- wagons with air brakes and a gangway fitted with a screw brake.
- The upper deck gangway shall be connected by one or more intercommunication staircases to the access passageway of a service door or to the lower deck gangway within 3 m of a service door:
- No part of the soft covering of that section, including parts of bellows, shall project into the gangway.