insurance against loss due to ill health
- Priests receive health insurance.
- I lost my health insurance.
- Tom doesn't have health insurance.
- Do you have health insurance?
- There are many kinds of insurance such as: health insurance, fire insurance, life insurance, etc.
- Let me see your health insurance certificate.
- I need to purchase health insurance.
- How many do you know that don't have health insurance?
- Do you have a European health insurance card?
- Tom is no longer covered by his parents' health insurance.
- I'm sorry, Doctor. I lost my health insurance certificate.
- I forgot to bring my health insurance card.
- The company provides health care and life insurance benefits for all of its employees.
- Distrust of the Social Insurance Agency and the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare just keeps getting stronger.
- This group passes out information on such things as travel and health care, and encourages its members to vote on issues that affect this age group such as legislation regulating the insurance industry, medical care and housing.