- zekerheid tegen financieel risico
- promise of reimbursement in the case of loss; paid to people or companies so concerned about hazards that they have made prepayments to an insurance company
- I don't have insurance.
- I have insurance.
- Yes, I have insurance.
- We don't have insurance.
- I have no insurance.
- There are many kinds of insurance such as: health insurance, fire insurance, life insurance, etc.
- Priests receive health insurance.
- I have life insurance.
- This insurance covers everything.
- He took out accident insurance.
- The insurance covers everything here.
- Insurance protects against unforeseen predicaments.
- I lost my health insurance.
- I don't have travel insurance.
- Do you have medical insurance?