- herverzekering, herassurantie, reassurantie
- sharing the risk by insurance companies; part or all of the insurer's risk is assumed by other companies in return for part of the premium paid by the insured
"reinsurance enables a client to get coverage that would be too great for any one company to assume"
- For reinsurance
- Reinsurance balance
- Reinsurance services
- Finite reinsurance
- Reinsurance balance (+/-)
- Reinsurance business is excluded.
- Forms of reinsurance undertakings:
- Specialist reinsurance enterprises
- (reinsurance and retrocession):
- reinsurance and retrocession operations,
- Reinsurance undertakings in difficulty
- Life reinsurance services
- Reinsurance (code 257)
- (reinsurance and retrocession).